Monday, October 13, 2008

BYU here I come!

It has been a whirlwind of events lately. Many of you may be aware but for those who aren't, I recently applied for and was accepted to BYU! Yep. that's right. I am officially a cougar now! Brooke and Eric have kindly offered their home to me. Brooke and her dad Randy also are helping me secure employment at the university.

I am soooo excited to go live with the greatest nieces and nephews. When they visited last night I think that some of them wanted me to hop in the car with them. Jake asked me why I couldn't move there sooner. :) I told them to wait just a few months.

While school has been challenging, I have had great success and am excelling. I am doing better than I anticipated and that is always a pleasant surprise.

I am also taking an institute class. It is on the Doctrine and Covenants. I enjoy the teacher immensely and the class is a great atmosphere. I anticipate it every week.

While it has been an adjustment being apart from Heather, it has indeed been a growing experience. I believe that it is a positive one as well.

Well, that's it for now. Wait... I have one more thing to say. Rise and shout the cougars are out! He, he! I couldn't resist! But really, go cougars!

1 comment:

Richardson Family said...

That is exciting news! Congratulations! We are very proud of you!

Love,
Chuck, Beth & girls :)