Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas "Getting to Know You" Questionaire

So I saw this Christmas questionaire online and thought I would answer it here. So here goes!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Umm... I use both but I like how easy gifts bags are to use!
2. Real tree or fake?
Fake. I'm allergic to real ones.
3. When do you put up the tree?
Whenever we can actually get the chance!
4. When do you take the tree down?
Around the first week of January.
5. Do you like eggnog?
The funny thing is that I loved it when I was younger. Not so much now.
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
A pink convertable for Barbie. She rode around in style!
7. Hardest person to buy for?
It's a tie between my Dad and my brother David.
8. Easiest person to buy for?
My twin sister! We have similar tastes and interests.
9. Do you have a nativity scene?
Sure do!
10. Mail or Christmas cards?
Love 'em both!
11. Worst Christmas you ever received?
A box of pencils.
12. Favorite Christmas movie?
Muppet Christmas Carol!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
Around the last of November.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
I plead the fifth.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Coffee cake on Christmas morning. Yumm!
16. Lights on the tree?
You betcha!
17. Favorite Christmas song?
O Holy Night and Silent Night.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
HOME!
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
If I say yes will that suffice?
20. Angel or star on top of the tree?
I prefer a star.
21. Open the presents on Christmas or morn?
Morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
Mucky roads.
23. Favorite ornament or theme or color?
Not particular.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner?
No preference.
25. What do you want for Christmas?
I am most looking forward to speaking to my twins sister on the phone. (She is on a mission in Texas)
26. Favorite thing about Christmas?
Being with my family.

No comments: