Thursday, December 18, 2008

Wow! So much has transpired since I last wrote! For one, I am now employed at BYU! I am so glad to be working there. I enjoy the atmosphere in which it work. Lately, I have been fervently trying to learn all the necessary policies and procedures of the job as well as the names and faces of fellow coworkers. I am excited for my future at at BYU.

With the ushering in of a new job I ended another. It has been seven wonderful and certainly unforgettable years at El Matador!
I learned and grew a lot in my time there as it was one of my first jobs I ever had. While I miss the close associations I have formed during my time there, I do NOT miss perpetually smelling like a burrito!

I recently ended my time at Salt lake Community College. It is without question very different from the campus of BYU, but I have immensely enjoyed and valued my educational experience at SLCC. It has provided me with invaluable experiences and knowledge that will greatly aid me in both my educational pursuits and my personal life. I am going to miss it a lot.

I have enjoyed this time of year and the music that accompanies it. Music has the ability to invite in the Spirit for me. This Christmas myself and my family has had the opportunity to attend many concerts and events such as "The Forgotten Carols" -which my brother Doug was involved in.

Well, that's about it for now. I hope everyone has a very merry Christmas!

No comments: